If you’ve been struggling to ascertain the perfect entertainment solution for your wedding, it’s important to note that you are not alone:
- 72% of all brides say that they should have spent more time finding suitable reception entertainment.
- Approximately 8 in every 10 newlyweds state they would have increased their entertainment budget if given a chance to do it all over again.
- 82% of guests believe that the most memorable aspect of a wedding is the entertainment.
In light of these statistics, it’s worth your while to take a long, hard look at today’s mobile disco operators during your planning process. This brief exposé will explain why you should do so.
An Unmatched Assortment of Equipment and Technology
If you partner with the best wedding reception disco in Kent, for instance, you’ll gain access to an incredibly versatile professional who will be able to furnish your venue with the following features:
- Personalised dance floor installations replete with laser effects, star lighting, LED illumination, and other contemporary inclusions.
- High-end sound systems, speakers, and bass boosters.
- Extensive song database covering every hit from the ‘50s to this year’s top tracks.
- Light show kit and controlled lighting apparatuses.
In addition to these implements, your operator can also integrate a modernised photo booth that comes with a bevy of interesting props and a take-home USB memory stick as a keepsake.
Robust Onsite Support from Start to Finish
After equipping your venue with all of these technologies and systems, your operator will tailor a unique programme to keep your guests engaged throughout the entire reception.
Public liability coverage is included within the entertainment package and all equipment is P.A.T. tested to ensure safety and electrical functionality, so be sure to reach out to a reputable mobile disco specialist as soon as possible. It’s the most economical way to take your wedding and reception to the next level.